Sunday, July 8, 2007

4th of July. 2007

We celebrated the 4th of July in Birch Bay, WA with Chris' Family, and a lot of friends! It was the first time I've ever experienced a July 4th Holiday in Washington at 80 degrees AND sunny! Here are a handful of the photos from the day! There were over 200 to choose from! Let me know if you would like a large file for your own personal use. I will be happy to send it to you.

Cheers,
jewels
























Fireworks went off during a kiss from Bob to Barbie! :) WAHOOOO








The Hanlon boys having fun in the water!



Attemps made to blow up the tree stump docked in the bay! :)





2 comments:

Tom & Carrie Herring said...

Jewels, those are awesome!

Elizabeth said...

Jewels, I LOVE your pics! Such talent. :) The mountain pic was one of my favorites in this entry.



Love,
Elizabeth Hemmert