Monday, August 13, 2007

Good Food, Good Meat, Good God, LET'S EAT!

Yay! I helped my Mother-in-Law, Jennie, with a wedding this past weekend. She is a Caterer, and since her partner in crime has moved away, she takes her 2 daughters-in-law (Jenni and myself) with her for these events! We had fun watching the beautiful bride step off the boat, onto the dock, while the groom and groomsmen walked up to greet her and her bridesmaids! It was a perfect day, and lets just say the food was simply amazing! If you need a caterer for your event, my Mother-in-Law will throw the best event with THE BEST food! Seriously!














6 comments:

Tracy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy said...

Awesome pics and the food looks yummy! So is Jennie a cater, or a caterER? lol And I believe she has two daughterS-in-law, also. See, I am already starting to practice my proofreading skills...lol.

jewels said...

Whatever, you have been correcting my spelling since you were in 1st grade! Magna cum-stupid! ;)

Tracy said...

Haha...

Green Girl said...

Food looks good, I mean great, I mean, shoot, I hope Tracy doesn't edit this too. Or to, or two. Yikes.