Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Ballerina

Madeline officially started ballet lessons! Our daughter is a full fledged ballerina wanna-be. During our pregnancy, Chris and I wondered what sports our child would play...what instruments they would choose, what animals they would like...etc. Then all of a sudden that day comes--where the fantasies become realities--WOW! Ballet hit us like Babe Ruth on a homer! I suppose ballet lessons are a right of passage for parents of girls. Madeline was quite the drama queen dancer during the free-style dance! She loves her teacher Amanda, and so far the studio "Dancing For Joy" is the perfect place for us (they serve espresso for parents while they wait during classes). :) These photos are from the first day...I had to shoot through a little window, so please ignore any glare!







3 comments:

Tracy said...

Yay! I'm so excited!!! If she ever has a performance you better invite me!!!

shawn said...

Julie - I looked at the archives. Every photo is amazing. Some of them totally captivated me! Great to see you today. We're hoping to really pull our "sister tables" together this year, so maybe I'll get to hang around ya a bit. Come to Billy McHale's next week!

Tom & Carrie Herring said...

Dang, Jewels, she is cute! I hope Clare ends up doing ballet...I want to see you soon! Love, CarrieBerry