Thursday, November 1, 2007

Dr. Harrell

Madeline and I enjoyed a night (afternoon) on the town trick-or-treating at all the local shops. She went as the Doctor, and apparently I was the patient...

Nice Lady: "Ooooohhhhh, I just love your costume."
(um yeah, I'm not dressed up, but I can't be "that" scary looking...)

Me: "What, I'm not dressed up at all."

Nice Lady: No, I mean your cast! What a great idea to give yourself a cast when your child is the doctor!"

Me: (after wiping my "You've gotta be kidding!" look off my face). "No, actually its real."

Nice Lady: "Oh, well what a great idea anyway!"

Me: "Yeah huh...I guess!"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

alee said...

she looked adorable! Where did you find such tiny scrubs... they are too cute.

and what's with my blog link?! ahhh... now i have to blog.

Kaz said...

OMGosh... I love your sense of humor, they way you wrote that really made me giggle. You wrote it exactly the way I would have said it, only I probably would have had some attitude to go with my comments! LOL Fun costume btw.... {yours, not hers!} heheeheh kidding!
Cheers,
Kaz

The Zerbst Family said...

Hey, kiddo. It's me, Stephani, from MOPS. I love your blog!There's no email link on it, so here's my blog address. :o)
http://zgoodlife.typepad.com/z_good_life/

The Zerbst Family said...

Hiya! I got all your comments as I was working on my post about Jay. Then I got one more! *laugh* I'm glad you enjoy my blog. I am *trying* to become a better photographer. I get positively INSPIRED by you, Renee, and Amy F... "Mr. Smiley UPS Guy" and I are looking for a new camera right now! I have to tell him that you recognize him. SO COOL! He's an awesome guy, I must admit! :o)And he LOVES his route!

Alexis said...

What a great costume! She makes an adorable doctor. Looks like you had lots of fun! Great pics!