Thursday, November 15, 2007

Finally, I can hold a camera! And type with 2 hands! :)

I've had the cast off for a week now, and my fingers are finally starting to get back to normal! I'm still stiff, and sore, but I'm making progress. I can type (2 handed) and I can hold the camera steady (with a light lens). Here is Madeline getting ready for winter! :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Alexis said...

Yay - it's probably great being able to hold your camera again! These are wonderful shots - I love the colors. Incredible eyes in the 2nd one!

Tracy said...

Geez...I like your pictures but now I can't save them as my desktop background!!! GRRRR....