Sunday, December 23, 2007

Dee is having another baby!

Dee has been one of my best friends since high school, and it's been an adventure experiencing life together over the last 13 years--growing up, track and cross country, school, getting married, having babies, and such. She is due with squishy #2 at the end of January. It will be her second daughter (name still undecided), but we are all looking forward to meeting her. I'm especially looking foward to photographing her! :) Here are the photos of Dee's maternity session, joined by her daughter, Alyka (squishy #1).

Cheers,
jewels

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Vennesa said...

AMAZING photos!!!! The first one is Great and I love the kissing the belly, it is so sweet. You are so creative julie, I love seeing your photos. You are very gifted!!!

Jo said...

Oh Wow! That silhouette is stunning! I love the tummy to tummy shot and the one where the dd's head is cradled against the mom's side. Gorgeous!
Jo

Jennifer Fawbush said...

that's the cutest belly that I ever did see