Sunday, December 16, 2007

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow.

Regardless that it was snowing in Bellingham, I told the Millers to put on their snow gear and do the shoot! How many people get real snow in their Christmas photos? Not a whole lot if you live in our neck of the woods! Bellingham bay was calm and quite, a dramatic change from when I shot Tom and Carrie's photos. The snow was light and lively, and Micah, Maliah, and Jaden were so natural in front of the camera! I think Micah was a little baby model when he was born too...Am I remembering correctly Chantel?

It was so fun to play in the snow with your family! Enjoy your photos.

Cheers,
jewels

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I just love Jaden's face, as he has no idea that his parent's are pushing eachother into the bay behind him!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Oops...Micah took quite the fall...and Brian almost fell over too!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Chantel M said...

Thank you Julie for the wonderful morning and AMAZING photos!!! I want to print them ALL and hang them ALL up but my husband won't let me! You also did a great job in capturing my kids with their natural look on their face, making them laugh, and making it a fun experience overall. My husband is willing to do it again. He would not say the same thing about a studio. We are definitely spreading the word about your fun, yet professionalism in taking photos!! Thanks so much! Can't wait to do it again!! Love, Chantel and family

Tracy said...

These are so good! So, do we get to do a Nutcracker photo shoot on Friday?? (:

Alexis said...

I love these! What a fun family - and wonderful shots.