Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The "Play"germans

Ok...so that spelling looks funny in the title..."germans" is pronounced with a "g" as in "goat" sound, not like "g" as in germ... They are the Plagerman (play-gurrr-man) Family, and they love to "Play." That was where I was going with the title!!! So how is that for my long winded description?!

Dwayne and Candys have 5 amazing children who all really love each other. Danielle is the oldest, and is followed by Cailey, Jacob, Joshua, and Joseph. Not only are they a loving family, they are so giving and welcoming. Everytime I visit their house, I can't help but overstay. It's warm and cozy and filled with fun conversation.

Candys, I think that the only thing better than the photo shoot itself was me being able to visit for an hour or so when I delivered your photos!!

Cheers,
jewels

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Those are SO GOOD! I'm looking forward to our Nutcracker shoot...I even bought my Mouse King outfit. Get ready!

alee said...

So these photos make me want to have 5 kids... i love big families! Think I can get Justin to go for it? What darling kids.

Aaron said...

I love Berthusen! these turned out great!! Good job getting everyone as well!

-Aaron

jewels said...

lol...it was actually Cornwall park! :) Thanks for the comment, though!