Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Bunnell Family

This last fall, I donated a photo package to Whatcom County's annual Young Life Dinner and Auction. I didn't know what to expect, but when I received a call from Mrs. Gini Bunnell, I was excited that someone had won my donation. The weather was cold and blustery, with the occasional snowfall, so we opted to do the photoshoot inside their beautiful condo overlooking all of Bellingham, and the Bay. I was welcomed with a warm cup of coffee, and immediately upon entering their home I was captivated by the amazing paintings adorning the walls. It turns out that Gini is a gifted artist. I could have stayed all day just to look at her art. I might have to take lessons from her one of these days! It was a pleasure to meet your beautiful family. I hope you enjoy the memories on film! :)

Cheers,
jewels

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Alexis said...

These are wonderful! What memories for this family - great work!