Friday, January 11, 2008

The Kiss

Ok, so I keep thinking that I will not blog out of order, but I cannot help it again! I'm almost finished editing photos of Josh and Heather and their two lovely daughters, and this photo has stood out to me from the beginning! I look at it, and feel like I'm spying on their moment, as though I shouldn't have been there for "The Kiss." This was taken right after sunset, so there is just enough light to see their faces, but it is still dark and mysterious!

After I blog some more in order, I'll finish posting photos from their session!

Cheers,
jewels
Photobucket

8 comments:

schmittfamily4 said...

Hey Julie, well I like it! :-) You are right that's a very cool picture. I can't wait to see the rest.
Heather

Shannon Angel said...

sigh... my little heart goes all a flutter. Love is the best! you captured this moment beautifully

Ron Pai said...

hey jewels,
just letting you know that I love your pics. I linked you over at my blog.

peace,
ron pai

ronpai said...

ps, i'm at ronpai2.wordpress.com

Hilary said...

WOOT WOO!! :)

mandy said...

found you through ron pai...
LOVE this pic. its so charming...

Anonymous said...

Hi! This picture is priceless. I would like to get a hold of you and ask about doing wedding pictures. How can I get a hold of you? My e-mail address is stephanieccheek@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

Corentine said...

Good post.