Wednesday, January 2, 2008

North Carolina meets Washington

Is it OK to blog out of order? I almost feel rebellious doing so, but I just can't help it right now! :) I was so privileged to photograph Tonya, Rex, Mikayla and Dylan. They left the warmer North Carolina weather to be together as a family in Bellingham. Dressed warmly, I took them out in the cold Washington winter weather!!! Yes, we visited some indoor locations, but they held out better than I did! Tonya dropped her watch in the bay, but braving the cold, retrieved it safely, and with only a little bit of water (38 degrees) up her legs!! I had so much fun photographing your family, and visiting over hot coffee afterwards! Thank you for choosing me to be your photographer!! I love your photos.

Cheers,
jewels

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

studiocharm said...

Great shots! I am glad you popped in at two peas. Your blog is a fun one, and you have a beautiful style. :)
~Amy

Callie Crass said...

Love the family pictures! They are so fun!

Gustavo Fernández said...

i love these, great images even though you had bad weather.

Anonymous said...

Who are those beautiful people?? :) Hee hee! These are SO AWESOME!!!!

Sarah