Thursday, March 13, 2008

Jodi and Brian

Jodi and Brian are the kind of couple that lights up a room. I was laughing during most of our shoot, and loved how at ease they were with each other. I think you'll agree when you see their photos. I am excited to shoot their wedding, as I've been warned that it will be big! Thanks Jodi and Brian for a fun afternoon shooting, enjoy your photos, and be sure to check out the slideshow below.

In other news, I'm heading off to Las Vegas for a week as I attend WPPI. I'll be joined by Aaron and Megs Nelson of Evantide Photography, and Amy Parsons of Amy Parsons Photography. This will definitely be an adventure....I'll let you know how it goes!

Cheers,
jewels


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

18 comments:

cari said...

These are awesome!! Love them all...hope you are feeling better!
cari

Gypsy Girl said...

I can't decide which one I like better they are all fabulous. Great settings Nice and crisp. Have fun in Vegas.

pat said...

Jewells--that slideshow is great. They look like SUCH a fun couple! There are some wonderful shots here; I imagine they will have a hard time choosing. Nice location, too! Have fun in sunny warm Vegas.

Donnah C said...

These are gorgeous. I would hate to have to pick one. The slideshow is great too.

heather taylor photography said...

I really love the variety you have here, and the DOF on the shot with the tracks is amazing! Really cute couple, too!

Mandy said...

These are totally fabulous. I just love the last shot in b/w. It really seems to bring out the details.

Kristina said...

Wow, these are awesome! I love that first one. What a very cool tree. I like the texture on the second one. Have a fun time in Vegas! Can't wait to see your photos.

Jason said...

Those are great!!! I love the slideshow. Have fun in Vegas!

Reds said...

Wow!!! They are going to be very happy - those are beautiful photos!! Love the second shot!

Becky said...

These are all so beautiful--I bet they will be so pleased!
Thank you for the comments on my blog. I had a question about cropping and your explanation of why was very helpful to me.
Have a great time in Vegas!

Jodi said...

oo, I'll be waiting on your report of hte conference! So jealous!

Val said...

I love your style Jewels. These are fabulous!

Christine said...

These are GREAT :)

Jess said...

WOW Jewels! These are fantastic! They do look like a fun, relaxed couple- their wedding will no doubt be gorgeous and nonstop action, lol! The slideshow is great too- you never cease to amaze me girl! :)

mel said...

these are all just beautiful! what a fun shoot! looks like you will have a great time at their wedding!

Bobbi said...

These are all beautiful Jewels- I love that last one! Her leg kicked back is perfection.

~*Steffie*~ said...

These are all wonderful! I love the 3rd one and the B&W ones the most.

Mandy said...

I love these! I have a question, what did you use to make your slide show?