Monday, May 12, 2008

Rose + Jessy

I can't even begin to talk about how much fun it was to shoot this e-session with Rose and Jessy. They drove up to Bellingham to shoot photos at Marine Park, where they were engaged! :) The tide was super low, so we had fun splashing and playing in the bay. After we were all dried up, we went to this fun wall to finish off the photo shoot. I had stumbled across it while driving one day, and noticed that someone had cut a heart shape into a wall of ivy. I knew immediately that I wanted to take Rose and Jessy to the "Heart." As soon as that finished a train came by. I was able to photograph a special kiss with the train blowing its horn in the background (cough cough...totally planned of course... cough cough). Thanks Rose and Jessy for a wonderful afternoon. I hope you enjoy your photos!

Cheers,
jewels


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

23 comments:

Reds said...

WOW!!! WOW!!! Wonderful shots! Love the water shots, the hearts, the save the date, everything!! :)

Melissa said...

I really, really like these! Looks like so much fun! I love the different colored walls you used and the water shots with texture are great too!

Melissa H said...

Love the way you caltured the moments. Great Job!

Bobbi said...

Oh Jewels I love these so much. Everything about them just exudes love. The heart on the wall, the save the dates, the heart in the sand. I really can't pick a favorite. You do such beautiful work.

Jess said...

These are awesome Jewels! You totally ROCK these e-sessions. LOVE that ivy heart, and the train shot-- TOO cool. :)

Michelle said...

these are great! i love all the different poses and ideas you've got going here. so creative. the save the date shots are my fav. so original.

Nicole said...

Oh wow, those blow me away. Awesome! You had wonderful ideas, love the texture and DOF of the one with the heart in the mud.

Kristen Wagner Penn said...

These are absolutely wonderful. That heart is perfect. I LOVE the save the date ones!

lcp said...

These are all so great and FUN! Can't pick a fav! LOVE the ivy heart - hope it stays that way a while!

Diana said...

i looooove the heart one but they are all awesome

Gypsy Girl said...

I love them all. What a cute idea for save the date. The train kiss is awesome. What a cool heart.

Amy said...

These are all FABULOUS!!! I love her expression in the last one, great work on them all!

Mom2Drew said...

The train shot is a fav of mine, just love the effect of that fast moving train behind. I also think your use of textures is terrific here, way to select which pics to texturize.

Donnah C said...

These are a fantastic selection. Each photo is amazing. Normally I can pick a favourite - they are all my favs today. I love that heart shaped vine!

Stacey said...

I love love love the train shot. It is so creative and romantic. All these shots are so much fun and really capture the couple.

Mandy said...

What a really fun couple! I love it when couples look like they are having a great time, and it just shows through the photos. You definitely brought out the best in them Jewels!

Jen said...

Great job! Love the ivy wall and Save the Date ones! Looks like a lot of fun!

Sandra Collins said...

totally fabulous- I love the train!!

shawn said...

The pictures are lovely, but I want her shoes!!!

April said...

those are darling..so cute. i love the ones with the words!! that's way cute!

Becky said...

These are so great, Jewels. Talk about eliciting emotion: that train shot scares me a little!

amazing grace said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these jewels!!!! these are fantastic!!! love the cards and the heart in the sand..and the textures! :)

amazing grace said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these jewels!!!! these are fantastic!!! love the cards and the heart in the sand..and the textures! :)