Friday, May 2, 2008

Swingin' in the Park

Well, we have finally had a handful of sunny days in Washington. But sunny does not mean warm... (notice Madeline is wearing her winter coat). But, sunny does mean that there is a chance the playground equipment will be dry. Chris, Madeline and I enjoyed our 40 degrees sunny afternoon swinging at the park. Madeline has even almost mastered pumping! I just can't help but laugh when her only idea for dinner conversation is on "pumping." Can I just be 4 again?!

Cheers,
jewels

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

14 comments:

Becky said...

These have such a nice feel to them. I especially like the one with her daddy in the background.

Jess said...

Aww, these are great! The blowouts don't bother me one bit, and I LOVE your b&w conversion! What a fun day! :)

Mom2Aliyah said...

I just love swing pictures!! That's all my DD wants to do at the park so that's probably why they are my favorite ;) She sure does look like she's having a good 'ole time!

selena said...

wow...look at her go! :) I love the swings!

Malisa said...

I think these are great too despite the blowouts- sometimes that sun makes it hard!

Debbi said...

So fun! I really like the second one from the bottom. B&W conversion is really nice!

Melissa H said...

These are so beautiful. Makes me want to be a kid in the park again.

LuckyMommy's Photography Blog said...

Beautiful, I love that they are B&W, she looks so happy, really great shots!

Sara said...

What fun to see! Thanks for sharing RL with us.

Sharon said...

Wonderful conversions! I love the high contrast.

pat said...

Oh man--I totally get the sunny, but dry. WHEN is the weather going to get better? I love the 3rd from the last horizontal shot of her swinging high. She is having SO much fun!!

Christi said...

What a fun day. I love the one of her swinging REALLY high! Cool composition!

Tracy said...

Fun! I want to pump with Madeline!!!!

pakosta said...

she's precious and reminds me of a little dakota fanning, the actress>>>>when she was younger!
so so CUTE!
love all of them>!
she's gorgeous!
tara