Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Dancin in the Park

Whatcom Falls park welcomed the engagement session of Jeff and Vicki! :) It was a typical Bellingham evening, no rain--just some high clouds! Perfect weather for the park! I was thinking back on the session, and could not decide which moments were better---the dancing (they had some pretty fun moves), or Jeff's amazingly funny faces! :) Watch the slideshow if you want to them! I think one of my favorite moments is when the mallard duck couple came swimming by to check out Jeff and Vicki! Thank you both for a fun and relaxing evening shooting! I am so looking forward to the wedding this fall!

Cheers,
jewels



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

20 comments:

Cari said...

These are wonderful...my favorite is the one of them dancing...I think they are dancing...love it!
Cari

Krystle said...

I love how fun these shots are!

Tracy said...

What a cute couple....they "look" in love...what a great feeling to capture!

Liz said...

Love the shot with just their feet and then their reflection. My favorite of all of them!

Nicole said...

I love those. They look so happy. My favorite is the one of them dancing, so new and different.

Jeanette said...

They look so in love! My fav is the last one.

Mandy said...

What a perfect couple. I just love how you put it together in the slide show. I also really adore the ones of him being silly!

Gypsy Girl said...

Nice location. Great job on the reflections. I like the smiles of them when thier dancing.

Val said...

These are amazing. You are definitely in my Top 3 favorite Pea Photogs. You rock girl. I love your style.

Jess said...

These are AWESOME girl! The slideshow was fantastic.. I love all his funny expressions! And they DO have some great moves!

Suzy said...

Oh my these are gorgeous! I love the reflections!

Becky said...

How fun! You always have such a great variety of shots.

Reds said...

Fun fun shots! What a cute couple! Love the dancing shots and the shots near the water!!

pat said...

Jewells, these ar really neat--what a fun couple. I really like the one of their reflection in the puddle--so cool!!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

These are so awesome!! What a great looking couple, too... love #2!

Joanne said...

LOVE the second one! These are all great!

Stacey said...

What great shots. I love the connection you caught between them. It is hard to choose my favorite.

summerbl4ck said...

ooh, these are great! i love the reflection and the very green one with the ducks. very cool! they should be very happy

Angela2932 said...

These are beautiful! I love your focal points and DOF in these photos. You have such an outstanding sense of composition! Did you use a selective focus action on the 3rd photo, or is it just my imagination?

Amy said...

These are beautiful shots! The ones with the reflections are awesome!