Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Spring Recital

So what do you get when you put a tired, teary, cold, tuckered-out 4 year old in a white, itchy, uncomfortable tutu---wearing an unwanted hairpiece? And then ask for photos...? The answer is below! Madeline had her spring Ballet Recital this weekend. She dances at Dancing For Joy here in Bellingham. I love their creative productions! I'd go even if I didn't have a dancer!


Photobucket

Photobucket


The only way I could get a smile was by talking about her Uncle Markie's "flatulence!"
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh boy Jewels! Goodness. What a day. Looks like she made it through unscathed though...poor girl. I had to laugh at your story because it totally reminds me of ME with Mikki about a week ago when she was off to her recital. I wasn't laughing then though...I was almost balling. I think our day was a lot like yours actually, so that might have explained it.

The pictures...are just awesome! Because they are real, you know? And who wants to get all dressed up in tights in a tutu after a long day like that! Not me. LOL

Bobbi said...

Love these pictures Jewels! She is such a doll and that recital likes slike it was awesome.

Great shots, drama mamma ;)

Anonymous said...

What a darling little girl! So precious. Why was she so tuckered out???? I'm surprised that she wasn't thrilled..and excited!
MIL/Nana

Suzy said...

Awwww these are adorable!

Amy said...

These shots are so cute! All of the little girls look adorable in their little tutus!

Fed said...

She is so cute! Madeline and Layla would be awesome little friends. Even what it takes some time to get them to laugh/smile is the same.lol