Thursday, July 3, 2008

I Needed a Model

So I had some fun equipment to play around with, and who better to call to model for me than another photographer??!! I picked up Aaron and Megs and we drove around town looking for some fun spots--I just loved the yellow wall!! You can see it make an appearance in one of Aaron's photos here... I don't know, my yellow wall version might be better! HA HA. Kidding... Thanks Aaron for letting your wife and I shoot you!

Anyways, here's Aaron looking very chipper!

Photobucket

Photobucket

19 comments:

Aaron said...

Your sassy!! I like it. I call that the 'epic' look:). It was good for me to be in front of the camera since it's what I make every single one of my clients do:).

Margaret said...

Love that yellow wall...and the other one is great, too! Fun shots!

Cari said...

These are wonderful photos! Love the colors!
Cari

Reds said...

Love the wall - you found some great locations!!

Jenn said...

Wow - such bright colors! Being a model is so much harder than taking the actual picture, imo! :)

Megs said...

Julie!
That is one hot model you got!! Can I get his number??
~Megs :-)

Malisa said...

I like the turquoise wall! I love his expression here!

Amy said...

I like that yellow wall but the turquoise is fab!

lcp said...

The color in both of those walls is just amazing!!! I can totally see a little girl blowing bubbles in a black and white printed dress standing in front of that wall...oh wish I had a wall that color in my town!

Amy said...

Those are some awesome, bright walls! Great shots!

Amy said...

Oh, I love the doorway! Great locations.

Stacey said...

Great shots. I love the colored backdrops.

Gypsy Girl said...

Great shots. Great colors.

stephanieboutin said...

Great shots, I love the yellow wall!

Bobbi said...

Looks like such an awesome location Jewels. Love that yellow wall, such a happy color.

Katie said...

awesome yellow wall.

Sharon said...

Lol! Love those wall colors.

April said...

oh i love these..great job!

erwinwijanto photography said...

Whoohoo.. Way to go Aaroon :)