Friday, October 17, 2008

The Photographer's Child

One of the best parts about being a photographer with a child is that I can usually convince (i mean bribe) her into doing a "photoshoot." Especially when I find new locations for shooting. I took Madeline out to the field, and made her do a few things I wanted, then let her run around in the tall weeds. I find that if I don't "coach" her, I get better photos. Oh, and the constant reminder that we can make brownies at home doesn't hurt either! I cannot believe how big she is, when they told me time goes fast, I didn't think they meant this fast!

Cheers,
jewels

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

14 comments:

Mary said...

It's so true, it does go by VERY fast!

Jess said...

These are fantastic... I love the warm feeling of all of them! She just gets prettier and prettier.. I agree, it does go by way too quickly. :)

Mandy said...

She has just grown up so much, Jewels. I cannot get over how different her looks are now. She really is such a beautiful young lady. I love the way the light shines off her. . . such an angel.

How are you feeling, Love? Is pregnancy treating you well?

Erika said...

What a beautiful little girl you have! She's so pretty!

Sharon said...

These are great! I love the look on her face in the last one, I'd be blowing that one up for sure! She is a beautiful girl

Becky said...

She has the sweetest face! I love the light in these, and I love the attitude in the last shot.

pat said...

Jewells, I just love the light and the dreamy focus in that first shot..it's wonderful! She is such a cute girl. Really like the 2nd to last in the red coat, too.

S.Kremer said...

These are great. I love the warmth of them. I have the hardest time taking pictures of my own kids, you did a great job:)
Shawna (shawkrem)

Bobbi said...

She is so cute! Her smile just makes her look like an angel, I love this field you found. Thanks for the compliments on my pictures of me too :)

Brooke said...

I stumbled upon your blog from a friends site. Love your pics!

Amy ~ Just Being Aimlyss said...

These are awesome! I LOVE the red with the yellow, the amazing lighting, and your focus on the first one! :)

Aaron said...

I love the first one... so where's the field? Barkley?

Chell said...

Oh these are great and the brownie bribe works wonders, the mom's that ask me to do pics of their kids use the brownie bribe a lot.

Paula and Damian said...

She looks just like you Jewels, b.e.a.u.tiful.