Thursday, October 23, 2008

Rose and Jessy Wedding *bellingham wedding photographer*

I sometimes cry at weddings... well, I almost always get teary-eyed, and Rose and Jessy's wedding was no different! There was just so much love, and excitement that day, I couldn't help myself! Rose looked like a million, and Jessy was dazzling in his tux! I sometimes was so caught up in the moment, I forgot that I was the photographer. Luckily, I had Eric Dustrude shooting with me--who's talent always amazes me! He did something pretty special for the couple, but I can't share until they know! I promise I'll update the blog when they know! It's a neat surprise! Rose and Jessy, it was a pleasure to celebrate with you, and be apart of your amazingly awesome DANCE PARTY! :)

Cheers,
jewels

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

11 comments:

Jeannie said...

There are fantastic (if double post sorry) if not they are still fantastic

KRISTIE said...

i love these, they are great!

Amy said...

Oh my! How beautiful! I especially like the one of the bride's dad giving her away.

Reds said...

Wow!!! These are so beautiful!! Love them!! She is one beautiful bride!!

Jena Photography said...

Awesome job Jewels. I really love the processing on these.

Michelle said...

these are so great! I especially like the one of the groom in the aisle with the bride behind. nicely done.

Aaron said...

as always... great work!

Erika said...

Cute couple! I love the bouquet shot!

Nessa said...

LOVE the last one. I am such a sucker for sun flare. Awesome pictures!

Angela2932 said...

I love the "little" details you capture. You have such an eye for those small things that my be overlooked, and OMG! for great emotional moments and facial expressions!

Bobbi said...

These are so beautiful Jewels, you got such amazing shots! I love that slideshow too, very beautiful couple.