Monday, November 10, 2008

Brett and Lindsay *bellingham family photographer*

I learned an important lesson while shooting Brett and Lindsay: Never schedule a photo-shoot during a Seahawks game!! I should have known better to have a football schedule on my desk. When I worked as a realtor's assistant, I kept a list of games taped on the inside of my desk, so I wouldn't schedule open houses during Seahawks games--now I know. When I told Brett and Lindsay to meet me at the cemetery, I think they thought I was crazy, but the warm evening light is so nice there, and we were in an area with out, um, graves. Brett and Lindsay are expecting their first child in April of 2009, and during the shoot I kept joking that "they just needed get pregnant." This was a couple weeks before I knew they actually were. I'm excited for your new baby, and I'm going to love photographing him/her too... I know you haven't asked me to yet, but I'm just going to do it anyways! Enjoy your photos my friends, I had a great time with the both of you!

Cheers,
jewels

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

17 comments:

Meg said...

Lindsay - why are you so freaking gorgeous???!!! I love the third one of you!! Brett - you are a great background :-) We'll see you in the hospital in April!!
Meg Nelson

Margaret said...

Marvelous shots, Jewels! The lighting is spectacular! You always come with with such fun, innovative shots! Love all of these!

Mom2Drew said...

Oh...that dandelion one is devine!

Chell said...

Oh so sweet. How great that they are expecting!!

Mandy said...

Jewels...these are beautiful. The sunlight is GORGEOUS! I love the one of them blowing the dandelions. WOW...breathtaking.

Reds said...

Jewels - Wow!!! These are so beautiful!!! Love the dandelions one and also the one with the shadows!! But they are all gorgeous!! :)

YA said...

I too love that dandelion one, great shots.

Cari said...

I love that one with the dandilion...awesome shots!
Cari

pat said...

Gorgeous lighting, Jewells!!! Love these shots. How are you feeling these days?

Gypsy Girl said...

The lighting is gorgeous. Lovely shots.

Becky said...

Love the lighting!

Cindi Koceich said...

I love each and every one of these!! Just beautiful!!!

KRISTIE said...

i love the shadow one, so creative.

Jess said...

Wow Jewels! These are absolutely breathtaking, especially that last shot with the flare! You continue to rock my face off, girlie! :)

Bobbi said...

These are so pretty Jewels! I love that gorgeous light you captured. They look like a lovely in love couple.

Amanda said...

LOVE them all! you always amaze me :)

Now get to work on my product shots... :)

Suzy said...

These are gorgeous! I love the lighting!