Monday, February 9, 2009

Kristen and Peter Wedding *bellingham wedding photographer*

Kristen and Peter had the most BEAUTIFUL winter wedding last month! And winter it was--they barely dodged one of Western Washington's biggest snow storms ever. The weather, however, was perfect for their wedding. It was a little chilly, but it didn't stop Kristen and Peter from playing outside. Photographing this wedding, I was joined by the Evantide team, Aaron and Meg Nelson. We had too much fun shooting, and it took forever to narrow down the perfect photos from the day! I guess thats what I get for hiring the best photographers in town to shoot a wedding with me! Kristen and Peter, I cannot even begin to tell you how much we enjoyed your wedding, your families, and your awesome wedding party! I hope you enjoy your photos! I know I love em and wish I could post them all on here!

Cheers,
jewels



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Aaron's sweet ring shot!
Photobucket

Meg pulling out all the stops!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Peter's family was very excited for this wedding!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

17 comments:

Kristen said...

The pictures are sosososo gorgeous!!!! Julie and crew you are amazing. WOW. I better go show people now. :) Thanks so much.

Mandy said...

Oh sweet Jewels...these are so magical. That one of her backlit just brought tears to my eyes....UNREAL!

Rhonda said...

Oh, wow! What beautiful images! You did a great job with this wedding.

Kristen said...

Just beautiful!! Love the ring shot--too cool!

Jess said...

Wow Jewels! You guys ROCKED IT- these are absolutely fantastic! I loved the slideshow too, what a beautiful wedding! I bet they are thrilled! :)

Margaret said...

Jewels! These are awesome! Love the way you captured their personalities and the great happiness of the day! Wonderful!!!!

Amy said...

Gorgeous couple + your skills = Gorgeous images!

Jessica said...

LOVELY!!!! such lovely shots Julie!
but, the back of Kristen's dress is seriously killing me, and her hair & necklace....amazing....then all together in that window shot...pure perfection!

Cathy said...

Wow really nice stuff. Thanks so much for sharing these.

Kim said...

Stunning, LOVE #3

Aaron said...

Good work, Jewels! Thanks for making our photos look good:).

Karen said...

Beautiful wedding! The bride's dress is stunning. Love, love the pictures and the slide show with the music shows off how magical a day it was for all.

Great job, Jewels!

Raechel said...

What an amazing wedding! You captured it beautifully!

Shannon said...

Hi Julie~
Shannon walker here. Love checking your blog and seeing your beautiful art. I'm making a link on my blog to B'ham photographers and put you on it, just wanted to make sure that's alright. You have truly inspiring work. Look forward to seeing you around B"ham in just a few months. Take care!

Suzy said...

These are gorgeous!! Wow!

Jennifer Fawbush said...

Jewels, these pictures are beautiful! And so was the bride!

Shahrul Shaharuddin said...

i love your shot! well done..