Thursday, May 21, 2009

Soccer Mom *bellingham photographer*

I experienced my first season of being an official "Soccer Mom." It was everything I hoped it would be---and more... OK. So I really had no expectations since I still know nothing about soccer, and I'm a Harrell. All Harrell boys are soccer players, and I don't know how my husband looked passed this "flaw" of mine when he chose to marry me. Luckily for him, Madeline has taken a liking to the sport. I love the Whactom County Youth Soccer Association because the young kids play games of 3 v 3 so they can learn the sport better. Of course there's still a lot of random cartwheels on the field with these 5 year old girls! Here's to our first season of Soccer! Great job Madeline scoring your goals!

Cheers,
jewels

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jaden will start soccer in the fall. Not sure if I'm ready for the wind and rain that comes with soccer. =)

Shannon said...

Hi Julie-
So glad you posted this as we're moving to B'ham in a month and have been wondering how to get Lucy on a team. Can't wait to be a soccer mom, now all I have to do is get a minivan. Look forward to seeing you when we move!

Shannon