Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Baby Jack *Bellingham Newborn Photographer*

Jack was only 5 days old when I got to photograph his newborn squishyness! These photos were taken a while ago, but I'm finally getting around to blogging about him! The session was quite a bit longer than usual as Lindsay and I took time to feed our little babies through out the afternoon! You might remember a shoot I did with Lindsay and Brett last summer here. During our time last year, I kept teasing them about getting pregnant. They actually were pregnant, but I had no clue! Anyways, I had the most difficult time choosing which baby Jack images to post today--he was so easy and photogenic!

Cheers,
jewels

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And, we ended the session with a little--um--er--shower??!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Sarah Alston said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I can't believe he peeeedddd!!!!! To cute, Julie!

Lindsay said...

I love them!!! You are so talented!! Thank you so much for doing that for us!

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.