Monday, August 31, 2009

Madeline Age 6 *Bellingham Child Photographer*

Bellingham's finest "ham" turned 6 last month, and we had a great time doing her 6 year old photoshoot! This girl is a hoot I tell'ya, I just love her to pieces. She is so easy to photograph, she loves to pose, and she is stinkin' cute to boot! I have a feeling her little sister is not going to be as easy--time will tell I suppose!

Cheers,
jewels

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Insert something sassy here:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

liaray said...

HAHA, can I just say, Like mother like Daughter. I felt like I was looking at pictures of you from Stack 1 :)

Alana Adams said...

Very cute! She looks like she is FULL of personality! I love the one with her hands on hip in front of the water. My little man will be 1 one on thurs I have got to get his pics done.

Jennifer Fawbush said...

How come she's so cute?! I can't stand it!

Mandy said...

Oh my word! It is RIDICULOUS how much she is grown. How is this even allowed. I love all of these beautiful pictures of your sweet girl. **sniffle*** They grow up SO fast.