Thursday, August 27, 2009

Swim Lessons 09

Today was the last day of swim lessons for Madeline, and what a great 2 weeks of lessons it has been. For the past few years, she has been completely afraid of the water. It was a huge accomplishment when she put her head all the way in last year. This year she has overcome so many of those old fears, and now is diving off the diving board!! The first time she jumped off that white long platform, I looked at Chris and cheered, "Is that really our daughter?!" I'm so proud of my little swimmer and how much she has improved in the water--she's practically a fish! If anyone is looking around for good swim lesson programs in Bellingham, I highly recommend the Bellingham Country Club. Their program is incredible, and I'm thrilled with the commitment and skill of the teachers.

Cheers,
jewels


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness- look at her dive! That's impressive. Hugs to you all!

Lindsay said...

Love it! Yay Madeline!