Thursday, September 17, 2009

Keeping up with the Jones' *Bellingham Family Photographer*

I met up with Ben and Andrea Jones in Enumclaw, WA with their two beautiful daughters, Eden and Mila for a fun family photoshoot. The day started with downpour. Not a drizzle, not rain, not "showers"-- DOWNPOUR. I think we all were a little nervous about shooting in such bad weather, but I assured them, that even if it were raining, the photos would turn out so beautiful. There was not option of a re-shoot; Andrea was scheduled for surgery to remove potentially cancerous tumors the next day. But when the time came to actually begin--there was a cease raining, and the sun even came out by the end of our time! Andrea and Ben, you have a beautiful family, and it's been such a joy to have spent the day with you all! I hope you enjoy your photos, you are all made for the camera :)

Cheers,
jewels

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Chantel said...

Man, I love family pics!! Makes me want to get some. Hmmmmm!!!

Jennifer Fawbush said...

that last one is super cuteness

Andrea said...

Julie, I forgot to comment here before.. thanks again for this wonderful experience. It means a lot to us to have these, the timing was especially perfect!