Friday, September 11, 2009

Surviving the 1st day of Kindergarten

Now, I wasn't worried about Madeline surviving her first day of Kindergarten, I was worried about me!! :) I thought I would be going through the tissue and blubbering through tears to the parents and teachers. But I held fast and didn't shed a tear. Maybe because I delivered a little miss sassy pants to school, or because it was 90 degrees in the building--but either way, I'm excited and anxious to watch my first child grow up! She came home all smiles, and proceeded to tell me each little detail of her day--I hope that lasts through the middle school years too! Here is Madeline all ready for learning!

Cheers,
jewels

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Alana Adams said...

Her "first" day of school outfit is so adorable!

Tonya said...

I do love her style ;)

trelleysgirl said...

Gorgeous Jules, love the Gymbo, I am an addict, but their stuff is SO cute! Helps when your daughter is so beautiful too :) Congrats for making it through without crying, I STILL cry when I drop off Madeline for the first day, and she is in 3rd grade!
~Aimee :)

Tracy said...

I LOVE her outfit! I wish I could have been there... Thanks for posting these pics! I guess it's time for me to think about having my own kids...lol.

Chantel said...

Loved giving her a hug on the first day in the pick up line after school. Sounds like she had a great day! I was hoping to see you too!!! I'm sure I'll see you SOON!