Saturday, October 24, 2009

Contest Winner Announced :)

So, I couldn't narrow down the top 10 finalists because there were too many people I knew who entered. So I just let Chris look at all the photos and choose his top 3, then a winner out of the three. So here is the winner!!!!

"Set In Her Ways" Photographer: Jackie Sagewski

Photobucket

Congratulations Jackie! Send me your info, and I'll get the book in the mail :)

And the Runners Up!
2nd Place is Brooke Gatterman:
Photobucket

3rd Place is Christi Taylor
Photobucket

Thanks to all who entered!

Cheers,
jewels

3 comments:

Jackie's Shot said...

Great pics. Love how all three are black and white. In my mind it really makes the journalistic type shots really speak. Love the shot of the family. Really wonderful interaction caught. Love and chuckles at the crossed legged little one reading a book. So cute. ~Jackie

Brooke said...

Great contest! Pictures are fabulous! Love them all! thanks for having it.

Christi said...

Thank you Jewels. Love the pics!