Sunday, October 18, 2009

Cooper and Clara

We had the Fuller's up today and went out to do our annual fall photos--she brought her camera up since mine is dead and I really enjoyed playing with the new canon something or other she had (I don't remember which one--Dee??). But I kinda enjoyed the live view on the SLR. After never having a digital point and shoot--I always find myself looking through the little windows on P&S's TOTALLY forgetting that I can look at the screen in front of me. So for kicks I used the SLR with live view to do some photos. I must say I still feel more comfortable looking through my little window sorta like an old dog who doesn't want to learn new tricks! So as I was browsing through the photos tonight, I just about died laughing when I saw this little sequence of photos of Clara and Cooper--Oh, the days to come!

Cheers,
jewels

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Cody said...

Cooper loves her sooooo much. She was not in the mood for a wrestle that day though

Tonya said...

These are awesome!!