Friday, January 1, 2010

Christy, Kyle and Baby Bump *Bellingham Maternity Photos*

I was trying to decide what I thought the "best" thing about this session was, but I couldn't choose. For one thing--Christy and Kyle are gorgeous; another thing, they braved the wet and cold, wandered through mud (I lost a shoe in a mud hole), and dodged the apparent doggy potty grounds we were shooting in--oops!! AND, they radiated love for each other and excitement for their baby girl due in January! What could be better? Christy and Kyle, I can't wait to meet your little doodlebug princess in a few weeks! Hope you enjoy these.

Cheers,
jewels

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kevin & Karlyn said...

AWESOME shots, Jewels! My favorite is the last one... but the one of her belly, their hands and the wheat in the foreground is a really close second. :)

Team Blakely said...

Great job Julie! I wanted to let you know that I am due with Baby girl #2 May 11th and I would love to have you take some maternity pics in B'ham for me! We will have to set it up some time in the near future.

Hope all is well,

Kristin Blakely
teamblakely@gmail.com
206-437-6675