Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Utterly Inspired

I love scouring all the "wedding" blogs for inspiration and ideas for shooting weddings--and for party planning ideas (ie Clara's birthday coming up and a baby shower for one of my best friends next month)... And today I just fell in swooning love with everything from the design shoot of Katherine Robinson's vintage style dresses--Thank you Brides Cafe for sharing this!! It makes me want to have a 2nd wedding with my dear Mr. Harrell (that is the younger Mr. Harrell, or rather the oldest of the younger Mr. Harrells) YIKES--hope that didn't get too confusing!! Anyways... if my name were Juliette, I think that would look just perfect written across one of the hat boxes...
Cheers,
jewels

Julie Harrell

Julie Harrell

To See more inspiring images go here!!
Photo Credits: Kelly and Ryan Portnoy of Kellan Studios

0 comments: