Saturday, April 17, 2010

Cooper turns 1 *Bonney Lake Child Photographer*

Cooper just turned one, and poor guy had to have his first birthday party cancelled because he was sick! :( How sad is that?! Anyways, he and my daughter Clara have a very special friendship. Cooper gave her a bracelet after she was born (even though I think he was still in the womb when he got it). When that bracelet broke, he decided to get her another one for her 1st birthday. He is a month younger than Clara, and of course I have enjoyed photographing these two babies together over the past year. He is a happy-go-lucky kinda boy, and so easy to photograph. Our vision with this shoot was to have this HUGE blue balloon as a thematic element. But after I snapped my first test shot, the balloon quickly became untied and floated upward. It was sad watching it slowly disappear into the grey of our Washington springtime sky, but Cooper was so charming, I soon forgot about that balloon.

Well Almost....

Cheers,
jewels

Julie Harrell

Julie Harrell

Julie Harrell

WOAH AWESOME CURLS!!
Julie Harrell

Julie Harrell

Julie Harrell

2 comments:

Aaron said...

These are so adorable!! Well done!

Lauren Dunlap said...

I heart those curls. His momma better watch out. Great capture!