Monday, April 5, 2010

Fun Visits and Pretty Tulips

Chris' mom, Jennie, flew out to visit last week. His parents moved from Bellingham to Orlando two years ago, and we miss having them around sooooo much! Chris, Madeline and I constantly scheme on how to get them to move back here, but once you leave the damp and cold winters of Western Washington for golfing everyday on the best greens in Florida, I guess we have our work cut out for us! Here are some photos from our jaunt to the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival. I can't say my dear husband was as thrilled as we were to visit, but it sure was beautiful. And take note... if you've never been before, wear boots. The fields can be really muddy!

Cheers,
jewels

Julie Harrell

Julie Harrell

Julie Harrell

Julie Harrell

Julie Harrell

2 comments:

Alana Adams said...

Beautiful! I can't wait to see color here in Alaska. I miss those fields. Breathtaking!

Tonya said...

Jewels you are brilliant!! Please come to NC and teach me your ways!!! Your MIL looks like she is in her glory with the girls!