Thursday, April 22, 2010

Jeremiah William-One Week Old *Bellingham Newborn Photographer*

I've been doing a lot more newborn sessions lately, and I have to say I love it. I've always thought of my photography geared more towards families and weddings, but I am enjoying this shift towards newborns and maternity. There is something so special about a fresh newborn baby that lifts the soul. Seriously! I held little Jeremiah, and I thought my heart would just jump out of my chest! I don't know if all photographers feel this way when they shoot little new babes, but I can't get enough of them! Just take a look at this little guy!! (His big brother is pretty cute stuff too!)

Julie Harrell

Julie Harrell

Julie Harrell

Julie Harrell

Julie Harrell

3 comments:

Jennifer Fawbush said...

oooh so yummy!

Aaron said...

So adorable, great work as always!

Dandelion and Grey said...

Oh my goodness! What a cutie! Darling photos!