Thursday, May 27, 2010

Jack is ONE *Bellingham Child Photography*

I have got to say I've never met a baby with soooo many facial expressions. Jack doesn't have to say anything, and instantly you know what he is thinking! His mom, Lindsay, consistently blogged his whole first year of life, and even as a teeny tiny baby he would make the cutest faces. I can't get enough of him. And all this personality came out in under 30 minutes of shooting. A lot different from his newborn session, which I think lasted 4-5 hours, Right Linds? Jack just cracks me up!!

Cheers,
jewels

Julie Harrell

Julie Harrell

Julie Harrell

Julie Harrell

Julie Harrell

Julie Harrell

Julie Harrell

Julie Harrell

3 comments:

Ari & Shane said...

I would have to agree with you about Jack's facial expressions. Seriously, one of the cutest babies EVER!!

Aaron said...

Those are frickin' adorable! Great job Julie. Fun location as well!

Nina said...

Oooh I love the setting Jewels! And OF COURSE, Jack is adorable!