Friday, June 11, 2010

Adorable Abbie *Bellingham Newborn Photographer*

Look at this precious newborn baby. Abbie was 6 days new when I was able to photograph her. She was one of the most calm and sleepy babies I've worked with. Most of the time a newborn session is filled with a lot of holding and soothing, but Abbie just wanted to get her beauty sleep (I bet she knew she was going to be photographed). Thanks Blakely family for making the drive up to Bellingham for the session, I'm so happy to have met Abbie!

Cheers,
jewels

Julie Harrell

Julie Harrell

Julie Harrell

Julie Harrell

Julie Harrell

I love this, because in the middle of Abbie's sleep she somehow sensed her big sister was nearby, and started kicking her away! Abbie!!
Julie Harrell

Julie Harrell

1 comments:

Val said...

So beautiful, Jewels!