Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ava Marie *Columbus, OH Newborn Photographer*

Ohio took me for week when I visited one of my best friends ever, Justine, and her husband Matt, and new baby Ava Marie. While there we took a lackadaisical Sunday afternoon to capture Ava's newborn cuteness on "film." Thanks to the Buckeye state's wonderfully warm late spring weather, we shot the whole shoot outside under their screened in front porch. It was the first time I did a newborn shoot outside, and it was fresh and inspiring to do so! Here is all 5.5 pounds of Aviator!

Cheers,
jewels

Julie Harrell

Julie Harrell

Julie Harrell

Julie Harrell

Julie Harrell

Julie Harrell

Julie Harrell

Julie Harrell

Julie Harrell

2 comments:

Amy Parsons said...

You do such a great job with newborns. God has definitely given you a talent!

Jennifer Fawbush said...

ooooooeeeeeewwwwwwweeeeeee ... eeeeeeek! she's sew swite! she's dainty. I see Stine in her but mostly Matt!!!