Monday, June 14, 2010

We had our 20 week Ultrasound and IT'S A....

Julie Harrell

SURPRISE!! And not just for you, but for us too. We are waiting till birth to find out if we have a boy or girl. With both Madeline and Clara we found out the sex at 20 weeks, and I thought it would be fun to see if I actually could wait. I didn't think it was possible, but when the ultra sound tech told me the times not to look at the screen, I turned my head and didn't peek!! So in the mean time we'll be thinking of boy and girl names (neither of which we can agree on) and readying ourselves for a lot of green and yellow ;) I do, however, prefer greys, neutrals, and stripes.

Chris and I took both girls with us to the appointment and Clara was a little restless as usual. Towards the end of our session, Clara looked at the screen showing the whole baby's profile and said "Ba Beh," (Baby). I loved it, and I love looking forward to being a family of FIVE!! Holy cow, how did that happen? So forgive me if I don't have fantasticly exciting news to share, but the baby is healthy and everything is where and how it should be. The due date is October 31 by the ultrasound today, and October 30 by my ultrasound at 11 weeks. I guess we'll have to call this our little punkin. Or is that too cliche? However it does sound better than calling the baby "gourdy." Let me know if you have a "great" name for our growing babe and, we promise you will know in approximately 20 weeks if punkin is a boy or girl!

Cheers,
jewels

Julie Harrell

3 comments:

Alana Adams said...

HOTTTTT MAMA!

Benlharrell@gmail.com said...

It's a girl, I can tell.

Really! said...

Blog surfing and came upon yours. Couldn't resist saying I think keeping the sex of your baby a secret is a delicious surprise!!! BTW, Love your pictures! I've just opened for business but your welcome to stop by my way if your looking for a laugh;)