Friday, July 30, 2010

Ava's Baby Announcements

Oooh, look what I got in the mail a couple weeks ago (I know, I'm backed up on blogging, its summer though)! Little Ava's announcements turned out sooooo perfect. Since her name signifies a bird, it seemed fitting to add a little pop of color on the modern yet whimsical styled card. I love the simplicity of it, but I think my favorite part of the whole announcement is Ava's waiving "Hello World!" to everyone. How cute is she?! These were printed 5x7, and were super glossy with a UV coating. You would really have to see it and hold it to get the full feel of these announcements, but here are a couple pics to share. Next week I'll be in Walla Walla shooting a beautiful wedding, and after I return home I get to do my very first twin newborn session! I cannot wait to meet Annie and Violet :) In the meantime I have some fun blog posts in the making, Madeline's birthday party and 7 year old photos, and a gorgeous senior! Can't wait to share it all. Have a great weekend!

Cheers,
jewels

Julie Harrell: Photographer

Julie Harrell: Photographer

0 comments: