Friday, September 3, 2010

Twins Annie and Violet *Bellingham Newborn Photographer*

I had always said I could never "do" twins. As in having my own. Just the thought of caring for 2 babies was enough to zap my energy. After spending a few hours with Annie and Violet I immediately called Chris and said, "I WANT TWINS!" They were so perfect, sleepy, and seeing how much they already were bonded made me teary-eyed. The first picture of them makes me teary eyed too, Its like Annie is gently saying to Violet, "I'm always here." (OK, you can chalk a lot of emotion to my last weeks of pregnancy, but these two little girls are incredibly precious). Annie and Violet will be blessed with many years of great photos as their mom, Rachel, is also a photographer. She has some beautiful images of the twins already, and I love it when she posts them on facebook! Here are the twins from my first ever "twin newborn" session.

Cheers,
jewels

Julie Harrell Photography
Julie Harrell Photography
Julie Harrell Photography
Julie Harrell Photography
Julie Harrell Photography
Julie Harrell Photography
Julie Harrell Photography

6 comments:

Rachel Vos said...

Those are beyond adorable and I can't stop looking at them! The girls have already grown so much and this just reminds me to appreciate every moment with them even more. Thank you so much for doing this amazing shoot with my girls!!!

Val said...

They are beyond precious. Guess you better get "on again", after this latest Baby H is born. ;-)

Lindsay said...

Amazing pics, Jewels!

theSNAPsisters said...

Oh my! Lovely pics of the girls:)

Ashley Hopper said...

You are amazing! I can not wait to have kids so you can photograph them!

Tina T-P said...

Hi Julie - These pictures are just so sweet - They had the girls at the company party last week and it is amazing how big they are getting already!

I am making them sweaters, and Jamie said it would be OK if I told people about the girls on my blog (hence the link) Cheers! T.