Thursday, October 7, 2010

Well Hello Gorgeous Family! *Bonney Lake Family Photographer*

The past 3 years the Fuller's photos have been taken with all the traditional fall colors. This year we decided to mix things up a bit. I think I want my family photos taken in the same location. I cannot get over how much the children have grown or how much of a little model the oldest Aly is! She had all the right poses :) Dee, great job on the outfits, and I love the girl's hair clippies :) And yes, there are a TON of images, but I am having too hard of a time narrowing down favorites yet again, so thanks for letting me post them all ;)

Cheers,
jewels

Julie Harrell
Julie Harrell
Julie Harrell
Julie Harrell
Julie Harrell
Julie Harrell
Julie Harrell
Julie Harrell
Julie Harrell
Julie Harrell
Julie Harrell
Julie Harrell
Julie Harrell
Julie Harrell
Julie Harrell
Julie Harrell
Julie Harrell
Julie Harrell
Julie Harrell
Julie Harrell
Julie Harrell
Julie Harrell
Julie Harrell
Julie Harrell

3 comments:

Tonya said...

I look forward to seeing their family pictures each year now! I LOVE that blue background. Beautiful pictures!!

Jennifer Fawbush said...

I'm totally NUTS for this session and in LOVE with this family ; ) PLEASE do our family next summer!!!

Anonymous said...

Can I just say not only is the fuller family HOT! But whenever I think you've done your best work - dog gone it! your shots just keeps getting better...

Great, Great Job and at 9 months pregnant too! :)
-justine